- Collection of Information
Information You Provide to Us
We collect the following types of personal information:
- Email address; and
- Any additional information you may provide to us when you contact us via the Website’s “Contact IR” webpage.
We collect this information when you sign up to receive email alerts or contact us via the Website’s “Contact IR” webpage.
Information Received From Third Parties
- Information from Service Providers. Our service providers that perform services solely on our behalf, such as web hosting providers and analytics providers collect personal information and may share some or all of this information with us. Please see the section below entitled “Information Collected Automatically” for additional information.
Information Collected Automatically
In addition, information about your computer hardware and software is automatically collected by Elicio when you use the Website.
We may also collect information regarding customer traffic patterns and Website usage such as page views, the time of the visit to the Website, entrances, bounce rate, and exit rate. This information is used by us for our business purposes, including to better understand your use of our Website, to help analyze usage and traffic for our Website, for the operation and improvement of the Website, for technical troubleshooting, and to maintain quality of the Website.
Information we collect automatically is collected through the use of “cookies” and other data collection tools.
What are cookies? A cookie is a small file containing a string of characters that is sent to your computer when you visit a website or use an online service. When you visit the website or use the service again, the cookie allows that website or online service to recognize your browser or device. Cookies may store unique identifiers, user preferences and other information.
Duration of Cookies. We may use “session cookies” or “persistent cookies.” Session cookies are temporary and expire once you close your browser or once your session ends. Persistent cookies remain on your device for much longer or until you or your browser erase them. Persistent cookies have varying durations that are dependent on their expiration date.
How do I control cookies? Web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings. To find out more about cookies, including how to manage and delete cookies, visit www.allaboutcookies.org. Some web browsers provide settings that allow a user to reject cookies or to alert a user when a cookie is placed on the user’s computer, tablet or mobile device. Most mobile devices also offer settings to reject mobile device identifiers.
You may also manage your cookie preferences via our cookie management tool here.
Although users are not required to accept cookies or mobile device identifiers, blocking or rejecting them may prevent access to some features available through the Website.
- Use of Information
We may use information about you for various purposes, including to:
- Provide, maintain, and improve our Website;
- Respond to your comments, questions, and requests;
- To provide you with emails about news and events relating to Elicio when you sign up to receive email alerts;
- For security, to detect fraud or illegal activities, and for archival and backup purposes in connection with the provision of the Website;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with our Website;
- Carry out any other purpose described to you at the time the information was collected; and
- Sharing of Information
- Service Providers. We may disclose your personal information to third-party service providers to perform the functions for which we engage them. For example, we may use third parties to host the Website or assist us in providing functionality on the Website, provide data analytics on the Website and send out our email alerts.
- Change of Control. We reserve the right to transfer or assign your information in connection with a corporate transaction, such as a divestiture, merger, consolidation, or asset sale, assignment, in the unlikely event of bankruptcy or other transfer of the business of this Website to which the information relates; or
- For Legal Purposes. We may also disclose your information where required by applicable laws, court order, or government regulations.
- Consent. We may also disclose your information in other ways you direct us to and when we have your consent.
- Linked Websites
The Website is intended for a general audience and is not intended for use by children under 13 years of age. Consistent with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act, we do not and will not knowingly collect information about children on children under the age of 13.
Elicio takes reasonable measures to help protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. Nevertheless, no security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee that information that users of the Website may happen to transmit or otherwise supply will be totally secure.
- Do Not Track
Our Website does not currently take any action when it receives a Do Not Track request. Do Not Track is a privacy preference that you can set in your web browser to indicate that you do not want certain information about your webpage visits collected across websites when you have not interacted with that service on the page. For details, including how to turn on Do Not Track, visit www.donottrack.us.
- Your Choices
You may opt out of receiving emails from Elicio by following the instructions in those emails. Please allow us a reasonable period in order to satisfy your request. Furthermore, if you opt out, we may still send you transactional and administrative emails, such as those about our ongoing business relations.
- Nevada Residents
Under Nevada law, Elicio does not sell your personal information. However, if you are a Nevada resident, you may submit a request that we not sell any personal information we have collected about you by contacting us as set forth below.
- Contact Us