We are hiring specialized scientists/leaders to develop and direct the company’s internal and external CAR-T efforts with emphasis on CAR-T research strategy, direct lab work with CAR-T programs and coordination with CROs and partners. Elicio’s CAR-T vaccines have the potential to address the challenges of current CAR-T approaches, substantially enhancing their effect and durability. Elicio will work with a series of CAR-T partners on unique Amphiphile CAR-T vaccines while also developing universal Amphiphile CAR-T vaccines. This team will be the engine behind our ambition to expand CAR-T therapy to much a broader array of cancers.
Minimum requirements include:
- PhD molecular/cell biology, immunology or related field
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in academia or industry
- Expertise in Chimeric Antigen Receptor construct design, gene synthesis, and viral vector development
- Experience with isolation and transduction of primary murine and human T-cells
- Experience with in vitro and in vivo immunological assessments of CAR-T function, phenotype, and anti-tumor efficacy