Research Scientistswill work closely with R&D leadership to develop research strategy and depending on seniority take on program specific leadership roles, including designing and directing lab work, both executing and developing/troubleshooting assays with the research team. A key deliverable for our Research Scientists is identification of lead therapeutic candidates and pre-clinical proof of concept. Depending on the experience level of the Scientist and the specific assignments the individual may have small teams of scientist and research associates as direct reports. Sub-specializations of high interest could include protein chemistry or in vitro/in vivo immunoassay development.
Minimum requirements include:
- PhD, molecular/ cellular biology, immunology, or related field
- 2+ years’ experience academia/industry
- Experience with basic molecular biology techniques such as cloning, E Coli expression
- Experience with basic cellular biology techniques such as cell culture, ELISA, FACS
- Experience with basic mouse handling techniques