Research Associates will primarily direct lab work, both executing and developing/troubleshooting assays. In this role, they will work collaboratively on internal discovery and generating lead candidates for internal testing. Sub-specializations of potential interest could include protein chemistry or in vitro/in vivo immunoassays. Research Associates at Elicio can expect to be involved in a wide variety of projects and programs addressing many different indications and will be expected to contribute to research strategy, data assessment across programs, and day-to-day planning of research activities.
Minimum requirements include:
- BS/MS, molecular/ cellular biology, immunology, or related field
- 2+ years’ experience academia/industry
- Experience with basic molecular biology techniques such as cloning, E Coli expression
- Experience with basic cellular biology techniques such as cell culture, ELISA, FACS
- Experience with basic in vivo study guidelines and procedures